36′ Wide Canvas Hoop Building
Rushmore’s 36′ canvas building kit is our “go to” in fabric quonset buildings. It is an economical building per square foot, built tough for a single pipe rafter shelter and is suitable for so many purposes. Whether your need is hoop barns for cattle or you’re looking to use a fabric building for a temporary building in construction, this is an economical solution, even for storage buildings.
If you open the drop downs in the next section, you will find much more information about this fabric shed. We proudly list all of our building specifications so you can know if you are comparing different brand tarp sheds that you are comparing apples to apples.
Interested in this building?
- Available almost any length you want
- Wind upgrade kit with ratchets rather than D-ring lacing
- Ratchet and mounting plate upgrades
- Roll-up doors
- Ridge and window vents, and
- End walls with and without supports.
|Width||36′ Interior width from wall to wall|
|Peak Height||14’10” plus height of wall|
|Tensioning System||Pipe with ratchets at each rafter and end|
|Cover Material||Tear resistant high-density polyethylene|
|Cover Weight||12.5 oz.|
|Rafter Material||USA-made Gatorshield® structural steel|
|Pipe Gauge||12 ga.|
|Cover Material Warranty||15 year pro-rata|
|Included||All hardware and lag bolts for post attachment|
|Not Included||Posts or walls, rub rail, baseboards or concrete anchors, assembly|
|Downloadable Specs||Click Here to Download PDF|
* Starred fields are required. Please use the message box to let us know about special needs like roof vents, feed awnings, doors, etc.