40′ Wide Truss Fabric Building
Our 40′ Wide Truss fabric building is proudly manufactured in the United States of America, right here in South Dakota actually. This is a Rushmore building, the heaviest line of fabric buildings we’ve ever carried.
If you open the drop downs in the next section, you will find much more information about this fabric shed. We proudly list all of our building specifications so you can know if you are comparing different brand tarp sheds that you are comparing apples to apples.
Interested in this building?
- Available almost any length you want
- 5′ Feed awning on one or both sides
- Manual and electric side curtains
- Roll-up fabric doors and door headers up to 16′
- Ridge and window vents, and
- End walls with and without supports.
- Colors, stripes, colors and more colors!
|Width||38′ 5 ¼” Interior width from wall to wall|
|Peak Height||14′ 3 3⁄16” plus height of wall|
|Tensioning System||Pipe with ratchets at each rafter and end|
|Cover Material||Tear resistant high-density polyethylene|
|Cover Weight||12.5 oz.|
|Rafter Material||USA-made Gatorshield® structural steel|
|Truss Detail||2 – 2 3⁄8” top and bottom chords|
|Rafter Spacing||8′, 10′ or 14′|
|Cover Material Warranty||15 year|
|Included||All hardware and lag bolts for post attachment|
|Not Included||Posts or walls, rub rail, baseboards or concrete anchors, assembly|
|Downloadable Specs||Click Here to Download PDF|
Get a Price on This Hoop Barn
* Starred fields are required. Please use the message box to let us know about special needs like roof vents, feed awnings, doors, etc.