140′ Wide Hoop Building
The 140′ wide fabric shelter is a welded truss engineered building. It is a fabric tension building with a different shape than our smaller fabric barns. The reason we have a drawing rather than a picture is because we haven’t actually built one of these behemoths yet. It is a clear-span building and can be constructed to meet or exceed IBC Engineering code requirements for a 90 mile-per-hour wind load and a 50 pound per square foot snow load. It is available with truss spacing at 10, 12 or 14 feet.
This is a very versatile building with side walls for additional height which allows you to use every square foot of space. There are many ventilation and end options for this building, just as there are with all of our hoop structures.
We ask that you call us about this building because there are many options and alternatives to consider. We have years of experience to guide you to the building you need.
Interested in this building?
- Available almost any length you want
- 5′ Feed awning on one or both sides
- Manual or electric side curtains
- Roll-up fabric doors and door headers up to 16′
- Ridge and window vents, and
- End walls with and without supports.
- Colors, stripes, colors and more colors!
|140′ Interior width from wall to wall
|55’7″ plus height of wall
|Pipe with 2″ ratchets at each rafter and end
|Tear resistant high-density polyethylene
|Welded Steel Trusses
|4″ welded pipe truss construction
|10′ standard, 8′, 12′ and 14′ available
|Cover Material Warranty
|All hardware and lag bolts for post attachment
|Posts or walls, rub rail, baseboards or concrete anchors, assembly
|Down loadable Specs
|Click Here to Download PDF
Get a Price on This Hoop Barn
* Starred fields are required. Please use the message box to let us know about special needs like roof vents, feed awnings, doors, etc.