44' Wide Truss Building
Our Rushmore 44′ Wide Ponywall hoop shelter is a welded truss building like no other. Like all of our truss buildings, it meets or exceeds IBC Engineering code requirements for a 90 mile-per-hour wind load and a 40 pound per square foot snow load.
This is a clear span building, meaning there are no interior posts or walls to get in your way no matter what you want to use the building for. Yet the building can still be easily divided into smaller pens and areas to make it the perfect building for whatever type of livestock you would like to house in it.
We would love to give you prices for this building on our website but there are just too many options available for us to list. Even our color choices are complicated. Not only can you choose your hoop building main color but you can also have accent stripes in many different styles free of charge.
Interested in this building?
Some of the Available Options include:
- Available almost any length you want
- 5′ Feed awning on one or both sides
- Manual and electric side curtains
- Roll-up fabric doors and door headers up to 16′
- Ridge and window vents, and
- End walls with and without supports.
- Colors, stripes, colors and more colors!
|Width||43′ 3⁄8” Interior width from wall to wall|
|Peak Height||16’10” plus height of wall|
|Tensioning System||Pipe with ratchets at each rafter and end|
|Cover Material||Tear resistant high-density polyethylene|
|Cover Weight||12.5 oz.|
|Rafter Material||Welded Steel Trusses|
|Pipe Diameter||2 – 2 3⁄8” top and bottom chords|
|Rafter Spacing||10′ standard, 8′ and 14′ available|
|Cover Material Warranty||15 year|
|Included||All hardware and lag bolts for post attachment|
|Not Included||Posts or walls, rub rail, baseboards or concrete anchors, assembly|
|Downloadable Specs||Click Here|
Get a Quote on This Building
* Starred fields are required. Please use the message box to let us know about special needs like roof vents, feed awnings, doors, etc.