80' Wide Truss Building
The 80′ wide hoopbarn is a welded truss engineered fabric building. It is a clear-span building and can be constructed to meet or exceed IBC Engineering code requirements for a 90 mile-per-hour wind load and a 50 pound per square foot snow load. It is available with truss spacing at 8, 10 or 14 feet.
This is a very versatile livestock building with air circulation better than you will find in any other type of structure. Quality of indoor air is one of the most important factors in a confinement situation. While the arched shape of the fabric tension building promotes good air movement, the easy addition of so many ventilation options insures that you can maintain air quality for livestock and people too!
We ask that you call us about this building because there are many options and alternatives to consider. We have years of experience to guide you to the building you need.
Some of the Available Options include:
- Available almost any length you want
- High wind area tension kit
- Ratchet and mounting plate upgrades
- 5′ Feed awning on one or both sides
- Manual and electric side curtains
- Roll-up fabric doors and door headers up to 16′
- Ridge and window vents, and
- End walls with and without supports.
- Colors, stripes, colors and more colors
|Width||78’4″ Interior width from wall to wall|
|Peak Height||27’3″ plus height of wall|
|Tensioning System||Pipe with 2″ ratchets at each rafter and end|
|Cover Material||Tear resistant high-density polyethylene|
|Cover Weight||12.5 oz.|
|Rafter Material||Welded Steel Trusses|
|Pipe Gauge||12 ga.|
|Pipe Diameter||3″ top and bottom chords|
|Rafter Spacing||10′ standard, 8′ and 14′ available|
|Cover Material Warranty||15 year|
|Included||All hardware and lag bolts for post attachment|
|Not Included||Posts or walls, rub rail, baseboards or concrete anchors, assembly|
|Downloadable Specs||Click Here to Download PDF|
Interested in this building?
Get a Quote on This Building
* Starred fields are required. Please use the message box to let us know about special needs like roof vents, feed awnings, doors, etc.
We love our Rushmore engineered fabric tension buildings and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about them. Call us 1-888-497-1088.